Zidane: I said to be careful with Cristiano Ronaldo because I know him

Son sovan

Zidane: I said to be careful with Cristiano Ronaldo because I know him

Messagepar Son sovan » dim. 10 déc. 2017 01:28

Goalscoring performances against both Borussia Dortmund and Sevilla have contributed to a big Ballon d'Or-winning week for Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane insisted that he was right to hold back on criticising his talisman.While on a barren run ahead of these recent wins, เอสบีโอเบท the Real Madrid forward was continually backed by his coach, who explained on Saturday evening why he has previously told the press to 'be careful' with Ronaldo."It could be his perfect week and I hope he will maintain his rhythm," Zidane told reporters. "I already said [we must be careful with him]. I didn't say it for no reason, but because I know him and I know his ambition every day in training. "He knows he's going to score. Sometimes he doesn't and then nobody is happy, but you always have to be careful with him."When you look at the match I think we have recovered some form, it's one match and nothing else. We can be very happy because scoring five goals against Sevilla isn't easy."I'm happy for Cristiano's goals, เอสบีโอเบท for the players who hadn't had many minutes and then played very well. We are happy with the game in general, it was important to win."With little to debate around the 5-0 stroll for Los Blancos, attention has turned to whether it was Real's best performance of the season and yet Zidane isn't convinced that it was."I don't think that was our best, but in terms of goals, it was," he noted. "At the goal level, yes, at the performance level, I think we've had other good performances; against Real Sociedad or at Dortmund in the Champions League, for example."We feel good, we scored five goals against a team that aren't easy to beat. We kept a clean sheet, so we're happy, but that's not our best."Heading to Abu Dhabi next up to begin their Club World Cup campaign, the coach's message to his players was simply one of 'more of the same'."It's our goal, to believe that we can play like that in every game," said Zidane. "We've scored eight times in the last two games, so we are doing well."These things can come and go, we know we have to continue working. This match doesn't mean anything, you have to put all the same desire into Wednesday and, if we do, we should have more chances to win."Urawa Red Diamonds lost to Al-Jazira on Saturday night to decide that the locals will face Madrid in the semi-finals on Wednesday, December 13. เอสบีโอเบท

Retourner vers « Les régles & Fonctions »